Withholding Tax

Your tax deduction is based on the amount you requested on the TD1 tax form when you applied for pension.

You may change the amount of income tax deducted from your pension payments as long as it is not reduced below the required Canada Revenue Agency amount.

Simply advise TRAF of the fixed dollar amount you would like to have deducted by completing a Change Notification.

If you think you may qualify for additional tax credits, you can call TRAF for new forms or check with Canada Revenue Agency.