Ensure your pension payments are not interrupted by sending us a void cheque or letter from your financial institution with your bank number, branch number, as well as your new and old account numbers if your banking information changes. You can do so by completing a Change Notification and sending it to us along with your void cheque or letter from the bank providing the above information.