Make sure you advise TRAF of any change in address. Send us your old and new address so we can be sure to update our files accurately. You can do so by completing a Change Notification and sending it to us or you can contact us for a copy of the form.

To help prevent complications at tax time and for Extended Health coverage purposes, it is also important to let us know if your country of permanent residency changes.