Files & Forms

The following resources are available for school divisions' and other employers' payroll personnel. Other forms are available on our website for active/deferred members and for retired members.


  • This salary spreadsheet can be used to track details about members' salary and to report this information to TRAF.


The following forms must be completed by the employer: