Active/Deferred Members

If you have problems printing the forms, contact TRAF and we will send you a copy.

Service Purchase Applications:

Service Transfer Applications:

Life Event Applications:

Miscellaneous Applications:


Some forms may request original or certified copies of documents for proof of age. Please note that, until further notice, original and certified copies are not required. However, TRAF reserves the right to request originals or certified copies.